With so many unique properties throughout Muskoka it can be overwhelming when looking for your next place to call home.
Here is how I can help
- Identify what you are looking for ( location, size, bedrooms, bathrooms etc )
- I will enter your wish list into a listing feed system and you will be sent properties that fall within those parameters as they become available on the market.
- I consistently attend Open Houses to learn about the market and scope out new properties for my clients. If a property comes along that matches your criteria I will contact you about it.
- If you decide you want to start touring properties I will have you sign a Buyer Representation Agreement and a “Working with a Realtor” Form. These forms explain the differences between being a client versus a customer. By signing the Buyer Representation form you become a client of the Brokerage and it establishes increased obligations in terms of having your best interest and protecting your interest. It also sets out rules for disclosing confidential information and identifying and making you aware of material facts that can affect your transaction.
- Once we establish what you are looking for in a property we can narrow our search. I can arrange showings for you so that we can go together and look at properties that fall within your search criteria.
- Once we find the property that is the right fit for you it is now time to make an offer. Let me guide you in navigating the paperwork. I will work with you to write up an offer that protects your best interest. I can negotiate the price and terms of the contract on your behalf and will work hard to ensure that the final contract meets your expectations.
- Once an offer is accepted I can guide you through the closing process and help make moving into your new home a smooth easy process.
- I pride myself on the relationships that I build with my clients. I will follow up with you after your closing to ensure that any questions you may have are answered and I am always willing to assist however needed.